§ Manages executive calendar, requiring interaction with internal and external executives and assistants to schedule variety of business meetings.
Handles incoming and outgoing phone and electronic communications on behalf of executive management. Routes incoming calls to appropriate party quickly and efficiently.
Arranges travel arrangements and reservations for executive management as needed.
Independently creates well-organized, grammatically correct memos and reports for distribution to members of various departments.
Assists with special events planning.
Uses various software applications such as spreadsheets, relational databases, statistical packages, and graphics packages to assemble, manipulate and/or format data and/or reports.
Maintains highest level of confidentiality.
Exercises administrative judgment. Assumes responsibility for decisions, consequences, and results impacting staff, costs, and/or quality of service within the functional area.
- High School diploma or GED, Bachelor's degree preferred
- Minimum of 2 years administrative experience
- Knowledge of principles and practices of basic office management and organization skills
- Computer literate (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to operate standard office equipment such as computers, telephone systems, typewriters, calculators, copiers and facsimile machines
- Strong attention to details
- Prioritization/multi-tasking; time management
- Ability to work well alone or as part of a team