Position Description: Customer Service Representatives are responsible for all aspects of payroll processing and customer service for our clients. As a member of our team your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, providing ongoing resolution and product support to your assigned client base through superior customer service.
- Maintain a high rate of client retention through superior customer service.
- Assist assigned client base with all components related to payroll processing.
- Responsible for accurate and timely preparation and submission of payrolls.
- Trains clients to use web site and on-line payroll system including electronic. reports, general ledger interface and employee self-service when applicable.
- Partner with Sales team to meet and exceed customer expectations and requirements in regards to Payroll as well as HR products.
- Accurately researches and resolves client tax issues in a timely manner.
- Effectively works with peers in a team focused environment.
- Handles high volume of correspondence by telephone, email & fax.