Assistant Fitness Director
Objective: To establish and manage member retention programs, track the new member/s progress within these programs, and establish feedback to management on the success of these programs. Assume the duties of the Fitness Director in his/her absence.
Reports to: Fitness Director
1. Develop a rapport between club staff and members and provide program feedback to management.
2. Perform new member orientations.
3. Assist in developing new member retention programs and improving overall customer service within the fitness department.
4. Monitor and track the progress of new members participating in retention programs.
5. Monitor fitness counselors and personal trainers while they are on duty.
6. Attend all department head meetings and fitness meetings.
7. Promote all club activities and events.
8. Perform routine daily walk through and report any maintenance issues to appropriate person.
9. Work a minimum of 30 floor hours managing and providng fitness routines for members.
10. Assume all duties of Fitness Director in his/her absence.